RE/MAX International Key Messages
- RE/MAX is one of only two major national real estate networks in the United States and, in sharp contrast to the Cendant conglomerate (Century 21, Coldwell Banker, ERA) has not deviated from its core mission: to enhance the professionalism of its Sales Associates and improve their incomes. Privately-held by the original owners, RE/MAX is devoted exclusively to excellence in real estate, not to boosting the value of stock.
- In an industry known for high agent turnover, RE/MAX has attracted and retained its Sales Associates with exceptional professional development programs, and local, regional, national and international marketing support. Even in down markets and recessions, RE/MAX has grown every year in number of offices and Sales Associates.
- RE/MAX Associates are industry leaders in experience, education and average number of completed transactions. They average more than 13 years of real estate experience, hold a far higher number of professional designations than agents of any other national real estate organization, and average more than three times the production of the average real estate agent.
Technology is a high priority for RE/MAX. It has developed:
- The RE/MAX Satellite Network – the only proprietary, full-time educational TV network in the industry.
- RE/MAX Mainstreet – an “Extranet” system that allows its Associates to share information, marketing techniques and referrals virtually instantly.
- An international roster on CD-ROM, updated quarterly, with expanded biographical information that helps match referral clients to the most appropriate agent.
- A home page on the Internet that is frequently being expanded and updated to provide the latest information on national real estate trends and quick ways to access thousands of listings worldwide.
- RE/MAX has established key web partnerships that provide direct benefits to affiliates and their clients, including Eloan and ServiceMagic.
- RE/MAX is the official real estate sponsor of Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) and has raised millions of dollars for the organization, ranking as the third-largest corporate contributor in North America.
- While maintaining strict trademark and logo standards, RE/MAX does not interfere with its Sales Associates’ marketing and advertising programs.